- UPDATE: APD locates girl, 13, who ran away from Midtown home
- Hose failure blamed for sickening soldiers
- Anchorage Museum helps smuggled turtles find new homes
- Group to provide rural dog care in Yukon-Kuskokwim villages
- Feds sue owner of sunken Alaska ship that cost $1.6 million to recover
- Let's see your Christmas lights, Alaska!
- After exploring glacier caves, hiker looks at his photos & realizes he wasn't alone
- Ambler road hearing draws opposition, supporters
- Walker vs. Parnell: Who really won?
- Man to spend rest of life in prison for Millennium Hotel supervisor's murder
- Former boyfriend pleads not guilty in killing of Irma Williams
- Prudhoe Bay pipeline technician gets prison time for tax evasion
- Alaska ferry project caught in flap over US steel
WATCH: Firefighters strip down for a good cause
- As oil prices fall, so do Alaska budget hopes
- Alaska oil price dips below $60 a barrel; Walker floats bare bones spending plan
- Metcalfe petition would make it a felony for legislators to steer money to their bosses
- Pipeline blog: Alaska state Rep. Charisse Millett teaches Joe Biden about 'Eskimo kisses'
- Anchorage asks for $680 million in state spending for construction projects