- Fewer Than 7,000 Alaskans Insured via Online Marketplace
- Bill Shielding Records Complaints Advances
- Ketchikan Fisherman Pleads Not Guilty in Diver Death
- Coast Guard Medevacs Sick Baby, Injured Mariner from King Cove
- K-9 Unit Tracks Down Stuckagain Heights Burglary Suspect
- Johnson Guilty of DUI, Assault for Hit-and-Run Wreck
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Turns Fairbanks Family's Life 'Upside-Down'
- Senate Set to Vote on Education Funding Amendment
- Dike a Concern in Galena as Breakup Nears
- Pipeline Bill Taking Shape in Senate
- Man Charged in South Anchorage Credit Union Robberies
- House Finance Completing Work on Budget
- Eagle River Man Dies in Rollover Accident
Would you like to continue watching?