information for the station’s FCC report.
• Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by the General Manager, News
• Assist with other projects as required and assigned.
Job Requirements of Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities:
• High School diploma is required, college degree is preferred.
• Minimum 4 years related secretarial experience, or 2 years secretarial experience plus 1 year business,
technical, or college hours related to office administration/secretarial duties required.
• Computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to effectively operate standard office equipment.
• Excellent communication, writing, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Ability to show attention to detail and multi-task.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, yet committed to a team environment.
• Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Must represent Northern Lights Media/KTUU with professionalism and integrity.
• Must hold a valid Alaska driver license and be insurable.
Send cover letter, resume, and job application (found on web site) to: email@example.com
NORTHERN LIGHTS MEDIA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Offers of employment are contingent upon a pre-employment background check.