And there was Harbaugh putting the finishing touches on the show by booming: "The city's going crazy for the Ravens! The world champion Ravens!"
When the ceremony was over, highlights of the Ravens' Super Bowl win began to play on the giant video screens.
There it was all over again: Flacco's 13-yard touchdown pass to Anquan Boldin in the first quarter. Flacco hitting Jones with that 56-yard rainbow in the second quarter, the big wideout jumping off the turf and running it in for a 21-3 Ravens lead. Jones' thrilling 108-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in the third.
- E-mail | Recent columns
- Ravens' Harbaugh will be on Letterman's show Thursday
- Baltimore Ravens after the 2013 Super Bowl [Pictures]
- Ravens celebrate Super Bowl win at M&T Bank Stadium
- Ravens minicamp 2013 [Pictures]
- Ravens visit the White House [Pictures]
- Ravens 2013 voluntary workouts [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Baltimore Ravens
- Festive Events
See more topics »
M&T Bank Stadium, 1101 Russell Street, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
On and on it went. The Ravens were supposed to leave, but they just stood there watching the highlights until team officials finally shooed them off the stage and the fans reluctantly headed for the exits.
No one wanted it to end. Not the fans. Not the Ravens.
Listen to Kevin Cowherd Tuesdays at 7:20 a.m. on 105.7 The Fan's "The Norris and Davis Show."