ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - Bean's Cafe is in urgent need of several items for its annual Thanksgiving dinner, which will be held this year on November 23rd.
In addition to the traditional dinner, breakfast will also be served that day.
Bean's Cafe needs:
- stuffing cubes
- dinner rolls
- cranberry sauce (#10 size cans preferred)
- canned corn (#10 size cans preferred)
- canned sweet potatoes (#10 size cans preferred)
- canned green beans (#10 size cans preferred)
- french fried onion pieces
- cream of mushroom soup
- assorted salad dressings
- whipped cream (cans)
- flour tortillas
- store-bought pies
- hot cocoa
- fresh fruit (oranges, apples)
- paper items including plates, 8 oz. cups, plastic ware
- toilet paper
- brown sugar
- breakfast meats
Donations can be dropped off every day at Bean's Cafe, located at 1101 E. 3rd Ave, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or at Jewel Lake Tastee Freez, located at 3901 Raspberry Road.
Monetary donations are also accepted and can be made online at beanscafe.org.