28. Marcy Fritz/ Monica DeVine-Seaton, Warner: knitted purses, hats, scarves and fingerless gloves.
29. Rhonda Sebert, Hartford: acrylic paintings, prints and poetry.
30. Theresa Bruns, Aberdeen: doll clothes, christening gowns, crochet hats, headbands.
31. Prairie Paul’s Studio, Edgeley, N.D.: silver-, copper- and gold-filled jewelry, also copper bowls, sconces, sculptures and wall hangings.
32. Elaine Babcock, Ellendale, N.D.: quilts ranging from baby size to queen size and three self-published books.
33. Tammy Roberts, Sioux Falls: books written by author Tom Roberts.
34. Alison Palmer, Ramsey, Minn.: knit, crochet purses, blankets, children’s toys, jewelry.
35. Artworks Cooperative, Aberdeen: various pieces from artists in the cooperative.
36. Troy McQuillen, Aberdeen: handcrafted bowls, chopping bowls, cutting boards and small pieces of furniture.
37. Bling Dreams, Buffalo: handmade jewelry, wine bottle night lights.
38. Calla English Toffee, Mobridge: handmade English toffee.
39. CHS Music Boosters, Aberdeen: soup with bread bowls and breadsticks, loaded baked potatoes.
40. Sertoma Club, Aberdeen: roasted almonds.
41. Food booth.
42. Beta Sigma Phi, Aberdeen: homemade candies and popcorn balls.
What: Winter arts festival.
When: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. Sunday.
Where: Aberdeen Civic Arena, 203 S. Washington St.
Cost: Admission is free.