Alaska Department of Fish and Game officials are warning after a North Pole man was sickened by tularemia, a bacterial infection known as "rabbit fever."
After a couple days of boiling drinking water, Haines residents on Friday learned a positive E. coli test in the public water system has been overturned.
A community in Southeast Alaska is being advised not to drink from the public water system without boiling until further notice.
KTUU / Adam Pinsker
6,000 people laced up their shoes for the 23rd annual Run for Women Saturday.
A case of measles was confirmed in Fairbanks, the first time in 15 years the virus has occurred in Alaska.
The emergency room bed shortage in Anchorage is widely-acknowledged, but state officials are weighing two different plans to address the problem.
A lot of people start or end their day at Anchorage’s Loussac library, and of all the things you may learn about there, bed bugs are a touchy subject.
Well beyond the close of the 90-day lawmaking session, halfway through a month of overtime, the governor's special session priorities are still twisting in the wind.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.