ANCHORAGE -

Mat-Su Valley emergency services were dispatched to a Wasilla house fire on the block of Woodruff Loop Friday around 7:05 a.m.

Crews were alerted to the fire when reports of an explosion set the home ablaze, requiring emergency medical services to also be dispatched to the area.

Alaska State Troopers spokesperson Megan Peters confirmed the home was completely engulfed and would likely be a total loss.

“It’s consistent with what you would hear if someone had ammunition in the home or a propane tank,” Peters said.

No injuries were reported.

The home is located off of a dirt road in a heavily wooded area.

This is a developing story. As news develops, this story will be updated.