38. Derek Moye, Penn State, 6-4, 209. This is a tall receiver with long arms and soft hands. He comes out of his breaks well for a big receiver. He does not have breakaway speed and doesn't give you much after the catch.
40. Kashif Moore, Connecticut, 5-9, 180. An undersized slot receiver, Moore can run. He was timed at 4.42 in the 40 at the combine.
41. Junior Hemingway, Michigan, 6-1, 225. He is a big, physical receiver who is not the fastest. Hemingway was a productive player for four years.
42. Kevin Hardy, Citadel
43. LaVon Brazill, Ohio
44. Patrick Edwards, Houston
45. Aldarius Johnson, Miami
46. Tim Benford, Tennessee Tech
47. D.J. Woods, Cincinnati
48. Josh Cooper, Oklahoma State
49. Julian Talley, Massachusetts
50. Jermaine Kearse, Washington
51. Dale Moss, South Dakota State
52. Brandon Carswell, USC
53. Jerrell Jackson, Missouri
54. LaRon Byrd, Miami
55. James Rodgers, Oregon State
56. Lance Lewis, East Carolina
57. Jarrett Boykin, Virginia Tech
58. Thomas Mayo, California (Pa.)