On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Shocking: Rolling Stone publishes "Kill Team" photos from Afghanistan. (Rolling Stone) *Warning: These are truly horrifying. Do not look if you are disturbed easily.
• Just following orders: Vice President Joe Biden's staffers apologize for confining reporter to closet during fundraiser. (NY Daily News)
• The president said the war in Libya would take "days, not weeks," but the now the administrating is saying it could last "months." (AP)
• Grow a sense of humor. Censoring "The Simpsons" nuclear jokes. (NY Daily News)
• Can this store please close down already? Abercrombie & Fitch CNN" href="http://www.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/03/26/abercrombie.bikini.controversy/index.html?hpt=T2" target="_blank">criticized for selling push-up bra to little girls. (CNN)
• Sad, but true: Love is what Americans most regret. (Gawker)
• Wiz Khalifa is crestfallen: Medical marijuana legalization fails during final rush at General Assembly. (WBAL)
• Picking on the kids: State considering hiking the cost of being born. Also, the rest of life. (Baltimore Sun)
• Surprise: Elementary student who brought cocaine to school didn't properly live in school district. (WBAL)
• Not a surprise: City workers caught gambling, drinking on the job. (Investigative Voice)
• Baltimore County schools top school officials highest paid in the area. (ExploreBaltimoreCounty)
Secretary Gates on Meet The Press. Then why are we intervening in their civil war?