19. Bears: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State. They got a No. 1 receiver in the Brandon Marshall deal. Now they can focus on the line.
20. Titans: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama. Like Jimmy Smith a year ago, those dreaded “character concerns” could drop him.
21. Bengals: David DeCastro, OG, Stanford. They could take a running back here, but the value would be better in Round 2.
22. Browns: Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois. They Browns can bookend Jabaal Sheard with Mercilus, an athletic quarterback-chaser.
23. Lions: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina. The Lions whiffed on cornerbacks in free agency, so they should draft one early.
24. Steelers: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford. The Steelers can keep their championship window wide open with a strong draft.
25. Broncos: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor. The Broncos add another weapon for Manning, who will help Wright blossom early.
26. Texans: Nick Perry, DE, USC. After losing Mario Williams in free agency, they add another young playmaker to replace him.
27. Patriots: Andre Branch, DE, Clemson. The Patriots, in need of pass rushers, will find a way to put this versatile prospect to use.
28. Packers: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin. The Packers, who lost Scott Wells in free agency, nab the draft’s top center before the Ravens’ pick.
29. Ravens: Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama. Smart, disciplined and instinctive, Hightower can be plugged in next to Ray Lewis right away.
30. 49ers: Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi St. The 49ers are stout against the run, but they still could use an infusion of youth up front.
31. Patriots: Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech. They had Julian Edelman playing in their nickel package in the playoffs. Enough said.
32. Giants: Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse. The younger brother of Ravens DT Arthur Jones, Chandler Jones could crack the first round.