Harborside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Baltimore told state regulators that it had laid off 71 workers, the state said Tuesday.
The West Franklin Street facility said the layoff was effective Saturday, according to the state Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation.
Harborside could not immediately be reached for comment. Its website describes it as one of the largest centers in the state serving residents "with complex care needs," from stroke rehabilitation to treatment for IV drug abusers.
- How much do Baltimore-area workers earn? [Pictures]
- Jobs with six-figure salaries [Pictures]
- People on the Move archive
- Health Professionals on the Move
- Pictures: Jobs in health care
- Most sleep-deprived jobs
See more photos »
- Layoffs and Downsizing
- Job Layoffs
See more topics »
501 W Franklin St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA