The following were obtained from police reports from the Batavia and St. Charles police departments.
• A 2005 PT Cruiser was stolen from St. Charles Chrysler, 1611 E. Main St., between Feb. 13 and Feb. 27. The car was owned by McGrath Honda and had been brought to the dealership for service.
• A 58-year-old Elgin woman was charged with retail theft Feb. 21 after police allege that she stole about $70 worth of food items, such as grapes, wheat grass and Valentine candy, by not scanning all the items in her cart at the self-checkout lane at Meijer, 855 S. Randall Road.
• A possible attempted burglary took place at St. Charles Toyota, 2651 E. Main St., after employees found pry marks on a west-side service door Feb. 26.
• A 40-year-old Geneva man was arrested in the 400 block of West Main Street on Feb. 25 for speeding and driving with a suspended license.
• A 25-year-old Aurora woman was issued an ordinance violation for sale of tobacco to a minor at Frank's Shoe Shine, 1405 N. 5th Ave., after police allege she sold a pack of cigarettes Feb. 26 to an underage customer who had been hired by the police department to do compliance checks.
• A 24-year-old Joliet man was charged with disorderly conduct Feb. 27 after police allege he would not stop communicating with a 25-year-old St. Charles woman via text, email and Facebook even though the woman had told him to stop several times since November.
• A woman reported to police that she had been struck several times on the head and upper torso in a domestic battery incident in the 1300 block of East Wilson Street on Feb. 23. Police said the offender fled before they arrived.
• A ladder was stolen from a vehicle parked in the parking lot at 27 N. River St. on Feb. 22.
• An iPhone was reported stolen from a woman at Rendezvous Restaurant and Bar, 1 E. Wilson St., on Feb. 22.
• A 65-year-old Batavia woman was arrested and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol and driving under the influence after she was stopped in the 300 block of North Randall Road on Feb. 28.
• A 39-year-old West Chicago man was charged with operating an uninsured vehicle, driving with a suspended license and leaving the scene of an accident at West Wilson Street and North Randall Road on Feb. 26.
• A basement window in the 2800 block of Weaver Lane was found broken March 1.
• A $100 bill used at Rosati's, 334 E. Wilson St., is considered possibly counterfeit after a customer paid for a pizza with the bill, left with $84 in change and never returned for the pizza Feb. 22.
• A 27-year-old Sheridan man was arrested in the 1100 block of East Wilson Street on an outstanding warrant from DuPage County for disorderly conduct after police ran a random license plate inquiry March 1.
• A 23-year-old Geneva man was issued a citation for unlawful tobacco sale to a minor for a sale at Kicks 66, 200 E. Fabyan Parkway, on Feb. 28.
• A 30-year-old St. Charles man was charged with harassment through electronic communication Feb. 23.