Monday, Oct. 29
- Conococheague Elementary — Fall book fair begins
- E. Russell Hicks Middle — Family Life parent meeting for grades seven and eight, 6:30 p.m.
- Northern Middle — Percussion practice, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- Bester Elementary — Lois Manfull nutrition class for third-graders, noon
- E. Russell Hicks Middle — Eighth-grade Family Life program begins
- Lincolnshire Elementary — Fifth-grade musical, “Where the Wild Things Are”
- Northern Middle — Color guard practice, 2:30 to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Barbara Ingram School for the Arts — FCA meeting, 8 a.m.
- Bester Elementary — Lois Manfull nutrition class for third-graders, noon; anti-bullying day
- Northern Middle — Marching band practice, 2:30 to 4 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 1
- E. Russell Hicks Middle — Magnet committee meeting, 2:30 p.m.
- Washington County Technical High — SkillsUSA fall conference begins
Friday, Nov. 2
- 2 1/2-hour-early dismissal
- No prekindergarten classes
- Sharpsburg Elementary — PTA fitness fest/walkathon rain date