Lazy Girl's Guide To Living & Looking GOOD This Fall
Thanks to Old Navy for styling anchors & expert in awesome lounge wear www.oldnavy.com
Thanks to La-Z-boy for providing XZIPIT recliners http://www.la-z-boy.com/Collections/XZipit//
- 1.Lash Blast: Heat eyelash curler w/a hairdryer for a few seconds to lock in the curl & use a Sharpie marker on the outside of the tube noting the date you should toss and replace it a fresh, new one.
Must Try: Maybelline's Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Great Lash Mascara ($6.99) exclusively at Target & www.Target.com limited edition packaging designed by 3 of America's great designers: Max Azria, Tracy Reese & Vivienne Tam.
- 2. Don't Feel the Burn: If you typically get razor burn after shaving, try hitting those areas affected w/your favorite deodorant immediately post-shower. It helps prevent bumps from appearing. Must Try: Shave Work's "The Cool Fix" ($25) www.sephora.com soothing blue gel that alleviates shaving & razor burn by harnessing the medicalm complex.
- 3." Cube" Your Enthusiasm: Dry, flaky lips? While making your AM brew, gently rub a sugar cube across your lips to exfoliate the dead skin off them. Must Try: Bliss Fabulips ($45) www.blissworld.com one stop shop 4 step lip care kit that's "pout-of-this-world!"
- 4.Quick Dry w/Cold Water: No time to wait for your manicure to dry! Submerse nails into ice cold water for 3 minutes to dry nails completely Must Try: Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top coat ($10) www.sephora.com is a super glossy top coat that leaves nails touch dry in 45 seconds.
- 5. Fast Freeze: Does your eyeliner tip crumble and break off when you try to sharpen it? Solve the problem by placing eyeliner pencils in your freezer for 10 to 15 minutes to harden them and make sharpening each time easy!