7. Third Party Websites, Links and Content. This Site may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Company has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Site may be accessed from third party links over whom Company has no control. Company is not the publisher or endorser of any information on the Site that is provided by third party content providers or by Users. Any mention on the Site of products or services provided by third parties, and/or the inclusion of any third party link, is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Company. Company makes no representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information provided by third parties on this Site or the existence or functionality of any website which can be accessed through a link located on this Site. Company is not liable for any claims related to such information or related to any content or information on third party websites and assumes no responsibility for any products or services provided by third parties or third party websites. Any dealings between User and any third party mentioned on or found through the Site are solely between the User and the third party, and are subject to any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with those dealings.
8. Interactive Areas of the Site. Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive areas of the Site, if any, are provided to give Users an interesting and stimulating form to express their opinions and share ideas and information. Given the nature of the Site and the volume of the messages and postings, Company cannot and does not monitor all of the material posted on the Site or transmitted through the Site by Users and third party information providers. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when using these forums. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone number and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you. If you make such disclosures either through postings on bulletin boards, chat rooms, in classified advertising you place or in other interactive areas, or to third parties in any communication, you do so fully understanding the consequences of such disclosures and knowing that such information could be used to identify you.
9. Posting Rules. If you transmit, post, store or otherwise communicate (collectively, "post") information on this Site in a public area, such as a chat room or a message board, you are solely responsible for such post, the consequences of posting such information, and your reliance on any communications or information found in these areas. In consideration of being allowed to post information in public areas on the Site, you agree not to engage in any of the following actions:
(a) Posting information or material that is copyrightable, unless you are the copyright owner;
(b) Posting information or material that reveals secrets unless you own them;
(c) Using a public area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws;
(d) Posting information or material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
(e) Posting information or material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Company, in its sole discretion;
(f) Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
(g) After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
(h) Posting surveys, contests, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
(i) Impersonating another person;
(j) Uploading or distributing files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operating of another's computer; or
(k) Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments. Company reserves the right to review postings on the Site, to remove any postings and to terminate your ability to post to the Site at any time without notice, in its sole discretion. Company also reserves the right to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
10. E-Commerce Transactions on the Site. During your visit to the Site you may elect to engage in a transaction involving the purchase of a product or service such as a subscription, an advertisement or other tangible goods and services. To serve you most efficiently, credit card transactions and order fulfillment may be handled by a third party processing agent, bank or distribution institution. While in most cases transactions are completed without difficulty, there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet or otherwise. If you're concerned about online credit card safety, in most cases a telephone number will be made available so you can call us and place your order by phone. The Site cannot take responsibility for the success or security of transactions undertaken or processed by third parties. On occasion, a product or service may not be available at the time or the price as it appears in an advertisement. In such event, or in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, technology error, error in the date or length of publication, or error in pricing or product information received from our advertisers or suppliers, you agree the Site is not responsible for such errors or discrepancies.
11. Certain Restrictions Relating to Real Estate and Recruiting Advertising. Any real estate advertised on this Site may be subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitations or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. State law also may forbid discrimination based on these factors and others. We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis. In addition, employers are prohibited from structuring their job advertisement in such a way as to indicate that a group(s) of people would be excluded from consideration for employment on one of the bases enumerated in Section 703 of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (i.e., race, sex, religion, age or national origin). We also follow any and all state laws concerning advertising with respect to hiring.
12. User-Provided Information and Content. By providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing any information or other content on the Site, including, without limitation, communication during registration, communication on any bulletin board, message or chat area, posting any resume or other content, placing any classified advertisement, entering any sweepstakes, etc., you represent and warrant:
(3) the information or content you provide will not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited (except in those specific areas of the Site that specifically ask for unique, fictitious names (e.g., certain message board and chat rooms)). For any content you provide to the Site, you grant Company, its affiliates, related entities (including the Site) and technology and content partners, a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such content, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize Company to share such content across all its affiliated Web sites and technology and content partners, to include the content in a searchable format accessible by Users of the Site and affiliated websites, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant Company the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to Company and/or the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you. Please note neither Company nor the Site accepts unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to the Site. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against the Site, Company and/or its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the idea you sent.