ANCHORAGE (KTUU) - The Iditarod's first few rookies are among the finishers to reach Nome's Burled Arch Thursday night and Friday.
Since yesterday's update, eleven more mushers have finished The Last Great Race, including two rookies.
Richie Beattie, the first rookie to cross the finish line, finished in 21st place at 10:01 p.m. Thursday evening. Ed Hopkins, an Iditarod rookie, but nine-time Yukon Quest finisher, was in 22nd place, finishing at 11:07 p.m.
Here's who's crossed the finish line since our last update yesterday (updated at 3:50 p.m.):
18. Matthew Failor - Thursday 4:03 p.m.
19. Seth Barnes - Thursday, 4:13 p.m.
20. Mats Pettersson - Thursday, 5:40 p.m.
21. Richie Beattie (Rookie) - Thursday, 10:01 p.m.
22. Ed Hopkins (Rookie) - Thursday, 11:07 p.m.
23. Martin Buser - Friday, 1:16 a.m.
24. Aaron Peck - Thursday, 2:10 a.m.
25. Charley Bejna - Friday, 3:34 a.m.
26. Michi Konno - Friday, 3:59 a.m.
27. Lance Mackey - Friday, 1:41:40 p.m.
28. Jessie Holmes - Friday, 1:41:45 p.m.
29. Martin Apayauq Reitan - Friday, 8:15:17 p.m.
30. Ryan Santiago - Friday, 8:20:30 p.m.
31. Jason Campeau - Friday, 9:49:24 p.m.
32. Jessica Klejka - Friday, 10:12:35 p.m.