Mat Su Valley
- Montana Creek: Dolly Varden and Arctic Grayling are fair. Silvers are in.
- Willow Creek: Silvers are beginning to show. Rainbow Trout fishing is good
- Deshka: Anglers are catching Silver and Pink Salmon at the mouth
- Eklutna Tailrace: Silvers starting to come in.
- Stocked Lakes: Rainbow Trout fishing is excellent. Try Reed Lake or Rocky Lake
- Susitna Drainage: Silver, Chum, and Pink Salmon fishing is strong
- Ship Creek: Silvers are in. Try vibrax or cured salmon roe under a slip-bobber
- Stocked Lakes: Mirror Lake fishing has been great in Chugiak. Campbell Point and Cheney Lakes are producing Rainbow Trout
- Campbell Creek: Fishing for Silvers is open. Trout and Dolly Varden fishing has been excellent
- Bird Creek: Few Silvers have been caught. Anglers are catching Pinks throughout the tide